Monday, June 21, 2010

All You Grocery Challenge Update #1


I'm a little behind this week when it comes to grocery shopping.  I was planning to go yesterday, but with Father's day here I needed to spend some TLC time with Michael =) but  I was able to break away for a few things at Walmart.  I didn't use any coupons, but here's what I purchased.


Carne Picada Extra Thin Beef 2.68 lbs.
Bananas
Tropicana Juice (I wasn't planning on this, but it was jumping out at me)
Head of Lettuce

Total Out of Pocket: $11.00
Balance for the week: $89.00


 I have two meals planned for the beef. One will be fajitas tonight (I have already have tortillas, cheese, and onion from previous weeks). And I will save half of it (already cooked) for bbq beef sandwiches on Thursday night. I have buns left over too from Bella's birthday party from last week too. Btw I just started playing with bulk cooking and being a full time working momma. I'm  lovin' it!

P.S. I'm planning on do a little bit of shopping tomorrow night so I will post pictures!

No comments: