Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WALGREENS DEAL OF THE DAY: Vicks Plug-in Vaporizers $1 + 2 Free Boxes of Puffs

One of Jennie's readers just found a great deal at Walgreens!
This deal does take a lot coupons, but oh my is it good!!!
New to couponing?  Learn the lingo here.

Buy (1) Vicks Plug-in Waterless Vaporizer $5
Buy (3) Vicks Plug-in Refills for a total of $15 ($5 each)
Use (4) PG $1.50/1 off any Vicks Product from 2/21 insert
Use (2) FREE Puffs when you buy 2 Vicks Products from PG 2/7 insert
Receive a $10 RR for buying $20 in Vicks Products
Final Price:  $1.00 each + 2 FREE boxes of Puffs!!!

2 comments:

Maylin said...

this is a good deal here is another one that I recently did. I got 18 of the Vicks cough drops (by the register there 2 for a 1.79 and 9 boxes of Puffs with Vicks (2.39) and used 9x$1.50 and 9xfree Puffs and paid a little over $4.00 + got a $10RR because the Puffs with Vicks are part of the buy $20 promotion. So it was a $6.00 MM! sorry I didn't post sooner busy with midterms.

Andrea said...

Wow that's another sweet deal!!! Umm now I'm going to have to count my coupons and see what deal I wanna do :D Thansk Maylin (I've missin' your deals lately lol)!!!

Hugs