Monday, November 02, 2009

Pueblo Penny Pincher is turning corners!


With all the GREAT coupon blogs that are now EVERYWHERE, readers have so many resources to find sales, but little resources on how to get started and save money! My focus here has always been to help each reader get on their way of not only saving money, but making money too. Somewhere along my journey I took a detour and got wrapped up in all the sales & freebies I could find!

My goal for you is to teach you how to coupon and then direct you to other GREAT coupon blogs to help you save money each week! To encourage you to SAVE money and live FREE!!! I recently read that 61% of all workers live paycheck to paycheck. And trust me, I have been there. When you have $4.25 in your checking account and you're just happy your not overdrawn. So I completely understand how that feels, but I want to help you get away from the barely get by mentality and learn to live with abundance, so you can be a blessing for someone else!

Why not get 2 for the price of 1 and give one away! Couponing is fun and addicting... so jump on the coupon bandwagon and let's save some money!


Within the next 7 days I will teach you how to be a coupon clippin', deal seekin' gal (or guy) and help you get started on your journey of saving a ton of money!!!

7 comments:

Jenna said...

I think that's great!! I really would love to get together with you!! I would love to talk more about ebay. :) are you gonna be up here anytime soon? This weekend won't work...can I email you?

Good luck with your new direction! I love reading your posts!

Andrea said...

Thanks so much for your support!!! I just really want to help newbie's and give support to you veterns :) So with my resources & connections I feel Pueblo Penny Pincher can be more useful for everyone! I'm going to start a ebay tip day once a week too! :)

Email me please anytime. I'm busy this weekend too, but let me know when you have free time and we can get together.

I also have a project I've been thinking about that you might be interested in. :)

Talk to you soon!
Andrea

Jenna said...

How do I email you? I somehow lost your email address?

Thanks!

Andrea said...

rhinestoneshopping@hotmail.com

Mom 'n' More said...

I know the feeling .. sometimes I get so excited by my couponing successes I forget why I started the budget blog! I'm starting to put things on ebay this month .. I have been gathering a few items ( ebay, garage sales etc) .. I'm going to dip my toe in the big ebay pond .. fingers crossed!!

Andrea said...

You will love ebay especially with what you know :-) Allie I have a funny question. Do Britians celebrate Christmas?

Mom 'n' More said...

YES WE DO!! lol

AND THE DAY AFTER, BOXING DAY IS IMPORTANT TOO.