Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weight Watcher Magazine Subscription for only $4.69


I have tried a bazillion diets and by far my favorite diet is Weight Watchers and their magazine ROCKS!!!   If you are seeking a healthy lifestyle then Weight Watchers is just for you! Weight Watchers is designed for women committed to change and seeking a healthy lifestyle. Each issue brings you great advice on health, fitness, fashion, beauty and food, plus many other issues designed to help you develop healthy living for a lifetime. Weight Watchers is an excellent choice for anyone desiring to live healthy!   Click here to get a year subscription for only $4.69 , that's pretty close to price of one issue.  This is a smokin' deal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! At first I couldn't find it, but it's under the $4.69 subscriptions on one of the last pages. I purchase this magazine at my WW class for $4 EACH!!! TY

Mindy

Jenna said...

I LOVE this magazine! Not only does it have great recipes and articles, but it also has high value coupons! thanks Andrea!

Martha said...

Thanks. I love the Weight Watchers Magazine and that is a great deal!