Monday, March 08, 2010

FREE DEAL ALERT: Barilla Whole Grain Pasta!

FREE Barilla Whole Grain Pasta!  Woo Hoo thanks Tracie!

Safeway

Barilla Whole Grain Pasta $1.00 each 
Use Smart Source $0.55/1 from 3/7 insert (yesterday)
Final Price:  FREE

(There is also a Safeway store coupon in the Heart Healthy Flyer for $1/2 Barilla Plus Pasta, but I'm not sure if this would apply.)

King Soopers

Barilla Whole Grain and Piccolini Barilla Pasta $1.00 each (until 3/16/2009)
Use Smart Source $0.55/1 from 3/7 insert (yesterday)
Final Price: FREE

6 comments:

Maylin said...

I did this deal today and was able to use the HH coupon as well. MM

Andrea said...

Sweet, it's been awhile since we had free pasta :)

Anonymous said...

How do I get if for free if it is .99 cents and the .55 cents coupon, would make it .44 cents. Are you using this coupon and having them double it?

Andrea said...

Yeah at all the Safeways in Colorado they double coupons up to $1.00. Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks for the question
Andrea

Maylin said...

Don't forget to use the HH coupon also to get a MM of $1.00.

Andrea said...

Maylin thanks I actually used my coupons at King Soopers, but I did order some more today hopefully I will get them in time :)