Monday, February 15, 2010

Q & A: Where do you get most of your coupons?

Q: Where do you get most of your coupons?

A:  The best and least expensive place to get your coupons is with MULTIPLE newspaper subscription (Sunday & weekends only). For example I pay $2.00 each for the Sunday Denver Post here in Pueblo, but when you subscribe to The Denver Post it's as low as $0.63 per week.

I currently get four papers per week, unless there are some smokin' coupons and then I might get an additional paper or two. Yes, you read that right I get a minimum of four papers per week. The reason being is when an item is at rock bottom or free it's hard to stock up on it, if I only have one coupon.

Discounted newspaper subscriptions is the cheapest place I have found for newspaper subscriptions!   You can purchase just about any major paper in the United States that's close to your home for less then half the price of  the news stand!

Thanks Julie for the great question!

No comments: