Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Swag Bucks: Did you notice the changes?

Yesterday I told you that today was Swag bucks 2nd birthday.  If, you haven't noticed your Swag Bucks just multiplied by 10.  If, you had 100 Swag Bucks before you now have 1000.  First thing today I did a search and won 20 Swag Bucks I was smiling ear to ear, until I learned they changed their system.  Oh well, I kinda like it... it makes me "feel" rich! ha!

I love the new layout and added features. Especially the Swagstakes!  You can win a big prize for a small price. There is a limited entries per contest and you can actually see how many days or number of entries are still left! 

It, you haven't joined Swag Bucks you can do so HERE.  If, you're already a member and would like to learn how to earn more Swag you can go HERE!

No comments: