Wanna earn more Swag Bucks? Below are few things that have worked for me. If, you're not familiar with Swagbucks it's FREE and how it works is, instead of searching the web like you normally do (MSN, Yahoo or Google), you search on Swagbucks.com (which is powered by Google). Periodically while searching a "SwagBuck" will appear and you will be awarded to you for your search. You have the chance to win up to 5 Swag Bucks for a single search (I haven't been that lucky... yet). I normally earn 3-5 SwagBucks per day. After you have accumulated some SwagBucks you can redeem them for prizes ranging from gift certificates to televisions and everything in between.
EARN MORE SWAGBUCKS
1. Subscribe to Swagbucks newsletter, periodically they will issue a free Swagbuck(s), but it's always time sensitive so make sure you check your email daily!
2. Tell everyone about it! After you sign up for Swagbucks you will be given a referral code. Share it with your friends and family, because when they win a Swagbuck so do you!!! Note: If, you need to find your referral code go to the main page, click on the tab (left hand side of page) that reads PROMOTE. On the top of the page you will see your personalized code. You can also click on the tab that reads INVITE FRIENDS and send out an email to all your friends and family.
3. Sign up for Twitter Alerts by adding Twitter as a friend. Every week they have games you can participate in and win free codes. They also send out Twitter alerts with free codes periodically.
4. Completing special offers will earn Swagbucks some offers are free (surveys mostly). You can find the special offers on the left hand side of the page towards the top of the page.
5. You can also add the Swagbucks widget to your blog and every time your friends or readers discover Swagbucks.com using your widget. You will be rewarded.