Thursday, January 21, 2010

Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers ONLY $4.47 each at Target



Carrie at Springs Bargains found an amazing deal on Huggies Pure and Natural diapers at Target.  There's a new Target printable coupon for $3.00/1 and you can combine that coupon along with the $2.50/1 printable coupon hereMaking a package of diapers only $4.47 each.  I really like these diapers too, even though I'm a Pampers fan these diapers are great.  They are made by 100% organic cotton, fragrance free and hypoallergenic!


If, you don't have children in diapers, but can help a child in need.  God's Littlest Angels Orphange in Haiti is need of diapers and wipes!  GLA is actually based in Colorado Springs... how cool is that?  There is local address that you can drop off diapers to here.  What a blessing a few bucks can be to a child in need!

3 comments:

Jennifer Billy said...

Thanks for this great deal! I wanted to start stocking up on diapers and really wanted to try these new Huggies.

Jenna said...

Hmmmm...do you know if they were on sale? I went to my Target and they weren't on sale, the smallest package was $18.49. Darn! I was so hoping for some for a gift. :(

Andrea said...

We have small packages in our store. The big packages are $18 here too. What a bummer! I know Walmart sells the small packages for $8.99, you could use the $2.50 coupon and get a good deal (just not as good lol).

Btw I'll be on most of the day if you wanna chat. :)

Hugs,
Andrea