Friday, January 29, 2010

HOT Safeway Coupon Deals

Remember the Safeway booklet I told you about yesterday?  Well, my dear Jenna from Frugal Burb Chick, found two great deals this week that I personally will be purchasing for our family.

Coke 6 pack 16.9 oz bottles $2.50 each
Use the Safeway $2.00/2 coupon
Final Price:  $1.50 each wyb2 (or $0.25 per bottle)

Pregresso Vegetable Classics $1.00 each
Use SmartSource $0.50/2 coupon from either 12/6 or 1/17 inserts AND
Use $0.50/2 Safeway store coupon from the above booklet
Final Price:  FREE

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Ahhh!! Thanks Andrea! I have used all my cellfire coupons up, or I'd use those too!

I've saved SO much with loading coupons onto my card!

Mommy Kennedy said...

Thanks for the list! I'm thinking about dropping Superfresh and going to Safeway instead!