Friday, January 15, 2010

Help for Haiti: We Can Do Something - Comment or Link Up and I'll Donate!


Thousands of lives were changed July 12th, when the heartbreaking earthquake in Haiti happened.  I am so thankful for family and everything I have been blessed with.  How would it feel to lose absolutely everything in 40 seconds, in some cases loved ones?  The pain that the these people are enduring is heartbreaking!  It's hard for me to even just look at the pictures of the destruction and the lives that have been lost.


If, you were watching NBC Today show Wednesday morning.  They highlighted a story about a Haitian orphanage. I was moved, touched and inspired by the interview and did some research on the orphanage "Gods Littlest Angels", after about an hour of reseach via the internet on how I could help this organization.  I learned that "God's Littlest Angels" was based about 30 minutes from my house, in Colorado Springs... WOW! 


Beginning today, January 15th, I am personally going to donate $1.00 to God's Littlest Angels each person that does one of the following by January 20th, 2010 (up to a total of a $250 donation).  Because I know this orphanage will be greatly impacted in the months to come and they are going to need our help!  Please not that help does not always come in monetary form.


1) Bloggers -  Blog about how you are going to help those that need aid in Haiti. Leave a link to your posting and I'll personally donate $1.00 for each link.

2) Readers - Leave a comment letting me know how you have helped those in Haiti and I'll personally donate $1.00 for each comment left.

Please be sure to check out Money Saving Mom blog she has a list of link of several other bloggers that are also donating money per link/comment.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very generous!!

Carrie said...

thanks for making a comment-fueled donation! i texted my donation

The Sayler Family said...

Thank you for your generosity.

2RealEyes said...

thank you. I will be sharing heartwarming stories that bring hope and a sense of togetherness and friendship for those who are lost and/or suffering; we all can be that friend, that someone who can make a difference, if only we look a little deeper, and dare to think a little greater... in loving memory of ga

Unknown said...

thank you so much for doing this! i donated to UNICEF, donated some swagbucks & will be giving to my company's relief effort.