Friday, January 29, 2010

FREE Sample of New Pampers Swaddlers or Pampers Cruisers Max Dry

When I heard Pampers were coming out with a new Cruisers diaper I was so excited!  I'm a huge Pampers Cruisers die hard fan and previously a Swaddlers fan :)  I have tried other brands, but I always go back to Pampers.

The babies of Team USA athletes will be provided with the new Pampers Swaddlers or Cruisers Diapers w/ Max Dry in Vancouver for the Winter Olympics.  They have even created a limit-edition diaper for our athletes that will not be sold in stores.

Starting today, Jan 29 you can sign up HERE to receive a FREE 3 pack sample of Pampers Swaddlers or Cruisers Max Dry diapers.  If, your sample has a limit-edition Team USA diaper included, you win FREE diapers for a year!   How cool is that????

No comments: