Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Pueblo Penny Pincher


I love Thursday's it's a way I can connect with my readers on a more personal level! I have so much to be thankful for, from my baby girl to my amazing family. But this week I had a highlight, I was able to pay 3 more credit cards down to zero (by creating extra money). I can't wait to be debt free... woohoo! I only have 3 more credit cards to go and it's cash only from there on out!

I am also thankful for EVERY reader that has visited the Pueblo Penny Pincher because without you this website would mean NOTHING! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

This post is part of
Thankful Thursdays at Saving Sherry.

2 comments:

Jamie @ I Am A Money Magnet said...

That is FABULOUS!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! You're going to be debt free in no time!

Heather said...

Oh that is good news! I believe the next 3 will be paid off in half the time the first 3 were!