Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you want to make a difference in the world?


With the New Year approaching FAST we all start to think about what the New Year is going to bring us. Most people start preparing for new budgets, new workouts, new goals and I'm no different. 2010 will be filled with healthy eating, daily devotions, a discipline budget (it's become a fun game), more active parent, more involved in our church just to name a few lol. I'm also going to really focus on helping every single person that stumbles upon my blog to learn something new about saving.

I have such a passion for saving money so that I am able to give more! A couple of years ago I attended an educational course about life. After months in the class I learned one big lesson about life. No matter where you come from, where you have been, what race, what age, what disability you may have, how much or how little money you have. We all have one thing in common... WE ALL WANNA MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD.

As a homeless little girl (my family was homeless for a short time when I was 7 or 8 years old), I wanted to "save the world" (for the lack of a better word), but I found it so interesting that EVERYONE wants that same thing. So with that said every time I save $1.00 I know I can spend it some place else. My focus in life is save enough dollars to make a huge impact in the WORLD!

So I challenge you to SAVE more so YOU can give more!

No comments: