Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Colorado Albertsons Deals Dec 30 - Jan 5


Even though Albertsons isn't doubling coupons this week there are still some great buys, especially on meat! For a complete list of coupon match ups you can visit my friend Danielle at Denver Metro Moms.

STOCKPILE!

Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast $1.57/ lb.

Bonless Pork Loin Roast
Buy 1, Get 2 FREE
With In store Coupon
Sold in Bag, Regular Retail $4.99/lb.
This is a great deal it comes out to $1.66/lb.


Proctor & Gamble has a great deal going this week at Albertsons.
When you spend $40.00 or more you will save $10 instantly!

Penny Pinching Scenario:
Buy two (2) Pampers Baby Dry or Cruisers Diapers Big Box 48-96 ct $19.99
Use two (2) P&G $2.00/1 coupons from 11/29 or 12/27 insert
Save $10.00 instantly
Final Price: $12.99 each wyb2

6 comments:

Maylin said...

I was just wondering if Albertsons has double coupons, because I did not see it posted in there add?

Maylin said...

I meant ad! LOL

Andrea said...

I called the Albertsons on Hwy 50 and they told me no :( bummer I know, but there meat prices are pretty good this week :) Did you see any deals I missed? You always keep me on my toes! HA

Maylin said...

No deals yet but I'm searching. LOL. You'll be the first to know. Can't wait till Sunday inserts.

MamaOnABudget said...

We got in on the B1G2 pork loins - just with those we saved over $35! We ended up saving a few dollars more than we spent after the pork, apple juice, limes, tomatoes and a few frozen pizzas for our NYE dinner with friends!

Andrea said...

Momaonabudget,

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I'm actually on my way out the door to stock up myself until the next sale!

Happy New Year,
Andrea