Monday, November 09, 2009

Weekly Blog Post Schedule - Pueblo Penny Pincher


I've been in the mood lately to be organized, so I'm more efficient. As a full-time working mom with an hour commute each way to work. I've realized I'm so busy I haven't stopped to smell the roses. So in order to keep blogging and selling on ebay... I needed a plan! So I'm going to start this week with a bang. Here's what you can look forward to for the weeks to come at Pueblo Penny Pincher!


Monday- Learn how to make extra money
(eBay, Craigslist, Amazon, garage sale, etc)

Tuesday- Free Coupon Lessons (great for beginners) & printable coupon preview

Wednesday- Coupon match ups for your local grocery stores

Thursday- Thankful Thursdays, Free Coupon Lessons

Friday- Freebies & Finds

Saturday- Coupon Preview

Sunday- Family day
Thanks so much for your continued support of my blog.
I am so blessed by your love and support!


No comments: