Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Coupon Lesson #4 - Readers Questions


First I have to start by saying "I LOVE MY READERS", especially when they empower me with their coupon questions! I feel like Miss Coupon when someone asks little ole' me a coupon question! So thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Question #1
I have a baby in diapers can you please tell me where you would recommend purchasing diapers from? - Amy

Amy, normally I buy my diapers from drugstores... yep drugstores. The reason being is because they have some of the most competitive weekly ads around. Combined with their rewards/rebate programs and coupons you can actually make money while you shop. For example each week items are offered cheap or free after rebate/store coupon. When you add a coupon in the mix to those cheap or free items, they become a money maker.

Question #2
How many items of each do you purchase when you stock up on an item? -Debbie M.

Debbie M., sales are normally ran every 12 weeks. So I purchase enough to last me until the next sale, depending on how much of that item my family will use in 12 weeks. Some super-couponers recommend 6 months on non-perishables.

Question #3
How much time does it take to clip and sort your coupons? - Jamie

Jamie, I send on average one hour of time each week clipping and organizing my coupons.

Question #4
At what price or percentage off retail, do you build a stockpile? -April

April, my stockpile is built by items I have purchased for around 25% off retail value or less (often free).

Question #5
Do you save more than you spend on printing coupons? -Dave

Dave, absolutely!!! You can always conserve your ink by changing your printer settings to gray scale and black cartridge only.

Do you have a question you would like me to answer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I'm trying to set up some affiliate programs on my site, but am not sure exactly which ones to use. You seem to have some great tips for generating money from a site, and am wondering if you could help me out. You can just email me at kaceyscouponcorner@yahoo.com Thanks!