Saturday, January 30, 2010

Trade-in your electronics for Walmart spending power

Walmart has started a new program where they will send you a Walmart prepaid Visa gift card when you recycle your old electronics! Your paid by the category your item(s) falls into. Such as Cell Phones and PDA’s, Camera and Photo, Computers and Peripherals, Video Games, GPS Devices, etc. You do have to ship the item to Walmart (free to ship) to receive your gift card.

For more information and to see what your trade in value is
Click here

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm definately looking into this. Thanks so much for sharing!

Jessica said...

I have tons of suff lying around and ive always wondered what to do with them besides throwing them away. I love your site!!

Andrea said...

Yeah it's worth getting a quote for at least. Especially if you're even considering throwing them away! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment I really do appeciate it! Have a BLESSED week!

Andrea