Thursday, October 15, 2009

Saving Sherry's Thankful Thursdays!

I have so much to be thankful for. I am so blessed! God has provided everything I need and some things I want for! I have the most beautiful, smart, active, fun loving 16 month old daughter you could ever dream of! I have a wonderful job and I'm still lovin' it after 10 years. I have a great other half that is there for me and supports me in everything I do! I have a custody of the most amazing 15 year old boy (my nephew) anyone could ever ask for! I am so thankful that at the age of 31, I'm able to have lunch with my parents every week and talk to them on a daily bases. I am thankful that my family and friends continues to be healthy, supportive and full of life! And last, but not least I am thankful for all my readers and support you have given me!

If, you wanna tell the world what you are thankful for visit my dear friend at Saving Sherry!

No comments: