Thursday, July 09, 2009

You and Kellogg Company Can Help Fight Hunger Across America


Recent reports show that one in eight Americans is struggling with hunger. Food banks across the country are challenged to keep up with rising demand, seeing an average increase of 30 percent in the need for food assistance, so Kellogg Company has announced a program to make it easier to help feed those in need.

Kellogg has teamed with Samantha Harris, correspondent and fill-in anchor of CBS’ The Insider, to announce this special program that makes it easier for consumers to help feed those in need.
For your donation of $5 or more, you can download and print Kellogg’s® cereal coupons worth a total of $5 (while supplies last; one-time only).

I wanted to share this because for my donation of $5 - Kellogg's gave $5 worth of coupons.
  • $2.00 off any 3 boxes of Kellogg's cereal
  • $1.50 off one box of Frosted Mini Wheats, Multi-Grain Krispies or Kellogg's Corn Flakes.
  • $1.50 off two any two packages of Kellogg's Special K cereal.

Tonight I'm going to Albertsons to take advanage of their four boxes of Kellogg's cereal for $5.00. One box of Corn Flakes, one box of Froot Loops, one box of Apple Jacks and one box of Cocoa Krispies. It's going to cost me an additional $1.50, but I know I've made a difference. I know we are ALL use to paying $1 or less for a box of cereal, but I would challenge you to dig deep and do the same thing I did. It breaks down to $1.62 each and I still have the Special K coupons to use in the near future.

Also, if you or you know someone in need click here to find a food bank near you!

No comments: