Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I received the Honest Scrap Award



Thank you so much Leslie at Leslie Loves Veggies for awarding me with the Honest Scrap Award... I am honored!
Here's the rules tell everyone 10 things about you they may not know, but are true.
Tag 5 bloggers with the award!
1. I am a Power Seller on eBay.
2. I'm 31
3. I have one daughter, Bella, who is one.
4. I am a Christian
5. I'm a veggie eating gal who is wanting to be a vegetarian.
6. My 15 year old nephew lives with me.
7. I have sibling (a brother Aaron)
8. We have 4 horses and 2 dogs (I just lost a dog on Friday)
9. I've lived in 5 states (Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Nevada and California)
10. I'm addicted to coupons
I'm awarding this Cindy over at Happy Homemaker, Angela at The Coupon Exchange, Catherine at 3 kids and us!

1 comment:

Leslie M. said...

I had no idea you were a POWER seller on Ebay~

I love the Name Bella!

I'm a Christian too!!

I want a Dog!!!!!

Hugs,
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/